Terms & Conditions
1. AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.1 This Digital Dollar Network, Inc. Terms & Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) made between Buyer or User, whether personally or on behalf of an entity, of the Digital Dollar Tokens, (hereinafter referred to as the “Buyer”, “Buyers”, “Participant”, “You”, “Your”, “User”, or “Users”), of the Digital Dollar Network Ecosystem as defined in the White Paper (hereinafter referred to as the “Digital Dollar Projects”) and Digital Dollar Network, Inc., a company incorporated under the laws of the British Virgin Islands (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”, “Our”, “Us” or “We”).
Digital Dollar Network, Inc. provides the following services: Digital Dollar Token Sale (Services) through our website and/or through Authorized Third Party Exchanges (hereinafter “Authorized Third Party Exchange” or “Authorized Third Party Exchanges”), as described in the website https://thedigitaldollarcoin.com (hereinafter the "Site") and in the White Paper. The Site and the sale of Digital Dollar Tokens are operated by the Company.
Digital Dollar Network, Inc. is engaged in the sale of Digital Dollar Tokens, (hereinafter referred to as “eDOL”), during the token sale period (hereinafter referred to as the “Digital Dollar Token Sale”). The Company is a commercial entity proceeding to the sale of Digital Dollar Token Sale for the sole purpose of developing and financing its commercial activity and to execute its vision in strict compliance with its company purpose. Please note that the Company is not acting as a financial entity or as an asset manager in the framework of the Digital Dollar Token Sale. Any contributions collected through the Digital Dollar Token Sale will be only used for the purpose of developing and/or financing the commercial activities of the Company in connection to the Digital Dollar Projects.
The purchase of the Digital Dollar Tokens will help the Company, its affiliates, its collaborators, or its partners develop or improve the Digital Dollar Projects.
1.2 THE DIGITAL DOLLAR PROJECTS
1.2.1 The Digital Dollar Projects starts with an online freelance website https://thecryptogigs.com, (hereinafter the “Cryptogigs Platforms”), where Service Seekers can hire Service Providers and pay for the services using cryptocurrency or digital asset. Platforms where Users can purchase products using cryptocurrency or digital asset will also be added integrated into the Digital Dollar Projects (hereinafter the "Future Platforms").
1.2.2 Digital Dollar Projects is releasing the Digital Dollar Token, the internal digital currency for its blockchain and non-blockchain Cryptogigs Platforms. The Digital Dollar Tokens are utility tokens in that the Users can use them in relation to the Services and to the Digital Dollar Projects.
1.2.3 For any further and more detailed information related to the Digital Dollar Projects, the User shall refer to the latest version of the White Paper published on the Site.
1.2.4 The Company shall be entirely free in its way of developing and executing the Digital Dollar Projects, in particular (and among other measures) by engaging any subcontractors, affiliates, collaborators, and/or partners it would deem necessary to perform the entire or partial development and execution of the Digital Dollar Projects. The User understands and accepts that the development and execution of the Digital Dollar Projects is solely and exclusively of the competence of the Company, its affiliates, its collaborators, and/or its partners.
1.2.5 The scope of the development work will be dependent on, and triggered by, the amount received in cryptocurrency and/or in fiat currency as result of the Digital Dollar Token Sale.
1.2.6 The User understands and agrees that, for the purpose of the development and execution of the Digital Dollar Projects, the Company will receive a sum in cryptocurrency and/or in fiat currency that will cover expenses, charges and other costs that may arise in relation to the Company, its subcontractors, affiliates, collaborators, and/or partners as part of the development and execution or improvement of the Digital Dollar Projects.
1.2.7 The Company will allocate the amount in cryptocurrency and/or in fiat currency received as result of the Digital Dollar Token Sale in accordance with the White Paper, but (within this general frame) the Company shall decide at its sole discretion how to allocate the above mentioned amount in order to develop and execute or improve the Digital Dollar Projects.
1.2.8 The User understands and agrees that the Digital Dollar Projects is still at its beginnings and will need to go through substantial development works. As a consequence, it may undergo significant conceptual, technical and commercial changes before release, the identification and implementation of which are fully and entirely of the Company’s and/or its collaborator's or partner’s discretion.
1.2.9 The User is aware of the risk that even if all or parts of the Digital Dollar Projects are successfully developed and released in full or in part, the Digital Dollar Projects could, due to a lack of public interest, be fully or partially abandoned, suspended, remain commercially unsuccessful or be shut down for lack of interest, funds, regulatory reasons or any other reasons. Such reasons, as well as any of their consequences, shall be assessed and evaluated by the Company itself. The Company shall therefore be fully and entirely free to take any and all measures it would deem necessary or appropriate.
1.2.10 The Company will do its best to launch its operations and develop the platforms related to the Digital Dollar Projects. Any person undertaking to purchase Digital Dollar Tokens acknowledges and understands that the Company does not provide any guarantee that it will manage to achieve it.
1.3 THE DIGITAL DOLLAR TOKEN (eDOL)
The Digital Dollar Tokens (eDOL) are ERC20 tokens based on the Ethereum blockchain. User understands and agrees that smart contract technology is still in an early development stage and its application of experimental nature. It therefore carries significant operational, technological, financial, regulatory and reputational risks. User is fully aware of such risks and accept them as part of your participation to the Digital Dollar Token Sale and Digital Dollar Projects.
The Digital Dollar Tokens will be issued by a technical process referred to as a “Blockchain”. This is an open source IT protocol over which the Company has no rights or liability in terms of its development and operation. The token distribution mechanism will be controlled by a Smart Contract; this involves a computer program that can be executed on the Ethereum network or on another blockchain network that is compatible with the Smart Contract programming language. User acknowledges and understands that the Company (including members of the Company board, officers, directors, shareholders, founders, developers, employees, contractors, or volunteers) assumes no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage that would result from or relate to the incapacity to use the Digital Dollar Tokens, excepted in case of intentional misconduct or gross negligence.
The Digital Dollar Tokens is generated on the Ethereum Blockchain with an Ethereum Standard ERC20 smart contract. ERC20 allows the immediate issue of the Digital Dollar Tokens during the Digital Dollar Token Sale.
Since the Digital Dollar Tokens is based on the Ethereum protocol, any malfunction, unplanned function or unexpected operation of the Ethereum protocol may cause the Digital Dollar Tokens network to malfunction or operate in a way that is not expected.
1.4 DIGITAL DOLLAR TOKEN SALE OFFER AND ACCEPTANCE
Digital Dollar Tokens are available for purchase to eligible Users during the Digital Dollar Token Sale and from our Site and/or from the Authorized Third Party Exchanges listed in the White Paper and published on the Site. The Company’s publication on the Site of an offer to purchase Digital Dollar Tokens to eligible Users is considered a legally binding offer of the Company to purchase Digital Dollar Tokens (hereinafter referred to as the “Offer”).
The Offer shall be available only on the Site and in the White Paper. Any other offer concerning Digital Dollar Tokens Sale presented on any other website or internet resource, unless specifically stated on the Site and in the White Paper, shall be considered null and void and shall not put any obligations upon the Company.
The acceptance of the Offer by an eligible User, confirmed by the participation to the Digital Dollar Token Sale, shall be deemed irrevocable and binding. The User understands and agrees that the purchase of Digital Dollar Tokens carries significant financial, regulatory and/or reputational risks (including the complete loss of value of Digital Dollar Tokens).
1.5 DIGITAL DOLLAR TOKEN PRICE AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
The price of the Digital Dollar Token is published on our Site and/or the Authorized Third Party Exchange. Instructions for purchasing Digital Dollar Tokens shall be provided by our Site and/or the Authorized Third Party Exchange. The Company accepts cryptocurrencies and/or fiat currencies specified on our Site and/or the Authorized Third Party Exchange websites as payment for Digital Dollar Tokens.
The User undertakes to solely control the address and/or the wallet and/or the bank account used for the purchase, and shall not act on behalf of any third party, and shall not transfer the control of the mentioned address and/or wallet to any third party.
The amount of Digital Dollar Tokens to be provided to each User shall be specified in eligible User’s registered account on our Site and/or the Authorized Third Party Exchange websites upon completion of Digital Dollar Tokens purchase and the KYC ("know your customer") checks.
The purchased Digital Dollar Tokens shall be sent to the User’s personal respective wallet via smart contract after receipt of payment and at the end of token sale period. User understands that you must access and use Digital Dollar Tokens using an ERC20-compliant wallet. It is the User’s sole responsibility to not lose your Digital Dollar Tokens, in particular by losing access to the keys which allow access to the wallet and/or allowing malicious third parties to access the keys and/or the wallet.
In order to receive Digital Dollar Tokens, the eligible User is obliged to strictly follow any and all requirements and procedures set forth by our Site and/or the Authorized Third Party Exchange website. The Company shall not be held liable for inability of the User to receive or use Digital Dollar Tokens because of User’s failure to follow any of the requirements and procedures of our Site and/or the Authorized Third Party Exchange website or due to any possible misrepresentations of the User.
The purchase of the Digital Dollar Tokens by the User from the Company is final and non-refundable. No refunds, or any other type of repayment, of contributions of the Users shall be made in such cases by the Company. No refunds and/or cancellations will take place.
The Company shall not store Digital Dollar Tokens on a User’s behalf. Digital Dollar Tokens shall be stored in the User’s own wallet. The User is therefore the sole responsible to ensure the correct keeping, in full security, of any and all access information relating to his or her wallet. The Company does not have any access to any passwords of any User’s wallet. The Company shall have no responsibility or liability in this context.
The User shall be solely responsible for any and all managing, use and decision linked to your Digital Dollar Tokens.
1.6 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1.6.1 The Company shall not be considered liable for any advertisement, public announcement or press release made in relation to the Digital Dollar Token Sale.
1.6.2 The Company (including members of the Company board, its officers, directors, shareholders, joint ventures, founders, developers, employees, employees, contractors, advisors, agents, suppliers, or volunteers) assumes no liability or responsibility for any loss raised from the Digital Dollar Token Sale, arising out of or related to the use of the Company platform or Site or any technical, interruption or malfunction of the Company platform or Site.
1.6.3 To the extent permitted by law, the Company hereby excludes: (i) all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and (ii) any liability for any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damage (including, but not limited to, damages for deletion, loss of data, loss of programs, loss of income or revenue, loss of business; loss of Digital Dollar Tokens, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings; loss of goodwill, client disatisfaction, website interruptions, whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, incurred by any participant arising out of the Digital Dollar Token Sale, the Smart Contract, the Digital Dollar Projects, the Site, the Token Purchase Agreement, the White Paper, or these Terms & Conditions.
1.6.4 In no event shall the Company (including members of the Company board, its officers, directors, shareholders, joint ventures, founders, developers, employees, contractors, advisors, agents, suppliers, or volunteers) be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary and/or consequential damages arising out of the Digital Dollar Token Sale, the Smart Contract, Services or Products offered by the Company, or the Digital Dollar Projects, the Site, the Token Purchase Agreement, the White Paper, or these Terms & Conditions.
1.6.5 The Company (including members of the Company board, its officers, directors, shareholders, joint ventures, founders, developers, employees, contractors, advisors, agents, suppliers, or volunteers) shall not be considered liable for any security risk such as hacker attacks, loss of password, loss of private key or similar, bugs or errors in code, text, or images involved in the sale or in the wallet used in relation to the Digital Dollar Token Sale or for any damages or losses resulting from the volatility in pricing of pillars in any countries throughout the world and cryptocurrency exchanges.
1.6.6 The Company (including members of the Company board, its officers, directors, shareholders, founders, developers, or joint ventures) shall not be held liable to and shall not accept any liability, obligation, or responsibility whatsoever for any change of the value of Digital Dollar Tokens. The User understands and expressly agrees that the Company shall not guarantee in any way that Digital Dollar Tokens may be sold or transferred during or after the Digital Dollar Token Sale. If applicable law does not allow all or any part of the above limitation of liability to apply to the participant, the limitations will apply to the User only to the extent permitted by applicable law. The User understands and agrees that it is Buyer's obligation to ensure compliance with any legislation relevant to Buyer's country of domicile concerning purchasing of Digital Dollar Tokens.
1.6.7 The Company (including members of the Company board, its officers, directors, shareholders, joint ventures, founders, developers, employees, contractors, advisors, agents, suppliers, or volunteers) will not be liable for interruptions or partial interruptions to and downtime of the Site or the Ethereum Blockchain due to repair, maintenance, or update work or for any other reasons that it cannot directly control.
1.6.8 By purchasing Digital Dollar Tokens and to the extent permitted by applicable law, User agrees not to hold the Company (including members of the Company board, its officers, directors, shareholders, founders, developers, or joint ventures) liable for any losses or damages arising out of or in any way connected to your failure to properly secure your private key to the wallet containing your Digital Dollar Tokens.
1.6.9 The Company (including members of the Company board, its officers, directors, shareholders, founders, developers, or joint ventures) shall not be held liable for any loss of Digital Dollar Tokens and/or other damage incurred as a result of the transfer of the Digital Dollar Tokens to the User's wallet or loss of Key or attack on the Wallet.
1.6.10 If applicable law does not allow all or any part of the above limitation of liability to apply to User, the limitations will apply to User only to the extent permitted by applicable law. In any event, the Company will not be liable for aggregate liability for any claims relating to the Digital Dollar Token Sale or any transaction, whether in tort (including negligence), in contract or otherwise, more than the value of each specific transaction. User understands and agrees that by filing any claim more than thirty (30) days after the discovery of the alleged liability, User will be deemed to have forefeited your rights. Any such claim shall be time-barred.
1.7.1 To the extent permitted pursuant to applicable law, the User shall indemnify, defend, and hold the Company and/or its respective past, present and future founders, officers, directors, employees, contractors, consultants, volunteers, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, collaborators, partners, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages (including reputational), losses, suits, actions, demands, proceedings, expenses, and/or liabilities (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees incurred and/or those necessary to successfully establish the right to indemnification) filed/incurred by any third party against the Company in connection with the Digital Dollar Tokens arising out of a breach of any warranty, representation, or obligation hereunder.
1.7.2 The Company and/or its respective past, present and future founders, officers, directors, employees, contractors, consultants, volunteers, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, collaborators, partners, agents and representatives shall have no liability to Buyer for any damage sustained by Buyer as a result of Buyer’s use of the Digital Dollar Token, whether such damages would arise as a result of breach of contract, tort or otherwise. Buyer has tested the Digital Dollar Token and relies on its own judgment in utilizing it.
1.8 NO PARTNERSHIP AND/OR JOINT VENTURE
By purchasing the Digital Dollar Token from the Company, no form of partnership or joint venture or any similar relationship and/or the setting up of the Digital Dollar Projects is created between the User and the Company, its affiliates, its collaborators, and/or its partners.
Purchasing of Digital Dollar Tokens by the User in no way creates any exclusive relationship between the User and the Company, nor any partnership, joint venture, employment, or agency.
Purchasing of Digital Dollar Tokens by the User in no way creates any exclusive relationship between the User and the Company's affiliates, collaborators, or partners, nor any partnership, joint venture, employment, or agency.
User understands and accepts that the purchase of Digital Dollar Tokens does not involve the purchase of shares or any equivalent in any existing or future public or private company, corporation or other entity in any jurisdiction. Thus, User understands and accepts that User will have no influence over governance of the Company or governance of its affiliates, collaborators, or partners.
Purchasing Digital Dollar Tokens shall not grant any right or influence over the Company’s organization and governance to its Users.
Users bear the sole responsibility to determine if their participation to the Digital Dollar Token Sale for the development of the Digital Dollar Projects, the transfer of cryptocurrencies to the Company, the purchase, acceptance, ownership or use of Digital Dollar Tokens, the potential appreciation or depreciation in the value of Digital Dollar Tokens over time (if any), or the allocation of Digital Dollar Tokens and/or any other action or transaction related to the Digital Dollar Projects has tax implications.
By purchasing, holding, or using Digital Dollar Token, and to the extent permitted by law, the User agrees not to hold any third party (including founders, developers, auditors, or contractors) liable for any tax liability associated with or arising from the purchase, ownership or use of Digital Dollar Tokens or any other action or transaction related to the Digital Dollar Projects.
It is User’s sole responsibility to comply with all applicable tax laws, including, but not limited to, the reporting and payment of income tax or similar arising in connection with the appreciation and/or depreciation of the Digital Dollar Tokens. The User bears the sole responsibility to determine such implications and act in accordance with the law that applies to them.
1.10 KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
The User undertaking to purchase Digital Dollar Tokens in relation to the Digital Dollar Token Sale should ensure that you understand and have significant experience of tokens, cryptocurrencies, blockchain systems and services, and that User fully understands the risks associated with the Digital Dollar Token Sale as well as the mechanism related to the use and custody of cryptocurrencies. The Company shall not be responsible for any loss of Digital Dollar Tokens or situations making it impossible to access Digital Dollar Tokens, which may result in any actions or omissions of the future User or any person undertaking to purchase Digital Dollar Tokens.
1.11.1 The Company, members of the Company board, its officers, directors, shareholders, joint ventures, founders, developers, employees, or contractors makes no warranties or representations that the Digital Dollar Tokens are free of errors or defects, or that it adequately performs the functions it is intended to perform.
1.11.2 The Buyer expressly acknowledges, understands and agrees that the Buyer will be purchasing the Digital Dollar Tokens at Buyer’s sole risk and that the Digital Dollar Tokens is provided, used and acquired on an “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without representations, warranties, promises or guarantees whatsoever of any kind by the Company and the Buyer shall rely on its own examination and investigation thereof.
1.11.3 The Buyer accepts that Buyer is obtaining the Digital Dollar Tokens on an “as is” basis and accepts that the Company is selling the Digital Dollar Tokens without being able to provide any warranties in relation to the Digital Dollar Tokens, including, but not limited to, title, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Company does not make and expressly disclaim all representations and warranties, express, implied or statutory.
1.11.4 With respect to the Digital Dollar Tokens, the Company, members of the Company board, its officers, directors, shareholders, joint ventures, founders, developers, employees, or contractors specifically do not represent or warrant and expressly disclaims any representation or warranty, express, implied or statutory, including without limitation, any representations or warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, usage, suitability or fitness for any particular purpose, or as to the workmanship or technical coding thereof, or the absence of any defects therein, whether latent or patent.
1.11.5 Any acquisition and use of Digital Dollar Tokens is by its nature speculative and intrinsically carries significant financial risks, including, but not limited to, the possible loss of all value contributed in Digital Dollar Tokens.
1.11.6 Prior to purchasing Digital Dollar Tokens, carefully consider the potential risks and, to the extent necessary, consult a lawyer, accountant, and/or tax professional or other advisors to evaluate the risk entailed. Do not overcommit. The Company makes no promises nor warranties whatsoever of possible gains or returns, in cash or in any other form. You can potentially lose all your contribution. The Company also does not guaranty in any way the success or full execution of the Digital Dollar Projects.
1.11.7 The Terms & Conditions shall not and cannot be considered as an invitation to enter into an investment. They do not constitute or relate in any way nor should they be considered as an offering of securities in any jurisdiction. The Terms & Conditions do not include or contain any information or indication that might be considered as a recommendation or that might be used to base any investment decision. This document does not constitute an offer or an invitation to sell shares, securities or rights belonging to the Company or any related or associated company. Digital Dollar Tokens are not intended to be used as an investment.
1.11.8 The Digital Dollar Tokens are utility tokens and do not have the legal qualification as an asset token. It does not give any rights on dividends or interest. Therefore the Digital Dollar Tokens are not, and shall not be used in any way as, equity, asset, bond, security, derivative, or any other financial instrument.
1.11.9 Regulatory authorities are carefully scrutinizing businesses and operations associated to cryptocurrencies in the world. In that respect, regulatory measures, investigations or actions may affect the Company’s business and even limit or prevent it from developing its operations in the future. Any person undertaking to purchase Digital Dollar Tokens must be aware that the Company business model and the Terms & Conditions may change or need to be modified because of new regulatory and compliance requirements from any applicable laws in any jurisdictions. In such case, any person undertaking to purchase Digital Dollar Tokens acknowledge and understand that neither the Company nor any of its affiliates, collaborators, or partners shall be held liable for any direct or indirect loss or damages caused by such changes.
1.11.10 Any information in the Terms & Conditions is given for general information purpose only and the Company does not provide with any warranty as to the accuracy and completeness of this information.
1.12 The supplemental policies set out in Section 1.15 below, as well as any supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time, are expressly incorporated by reference.
1.13.1 The information provided on our Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in the following countries: United States or its territories, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, British Virgin Islands, Burundi, Central African Republic, China, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Libya, Macau, Malta, Morocco, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nigeria, North Korea, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, U.A.E., Uganda, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zimbabwe (the "Countries") or in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
1.13.2 User understands and fully agrees that the Company, at its sole discretion and by any means, is entitled to ban or otherwise restrict the participation in the Digital Dollar Tokens Sale if a User does not meet any of the eligibility requirements set forth by the Company in the Terms & Conditions for the purpose of Digital Dollar Tokens Sale or on other grounds.
1.13.3 Specific restrictions to the Digital Dollar Token Sale are listed and detailed in the Site, in the Token Purchase Agreement, in the White Paper, and in the Terms & Conditions. Such restrictions are however not deemed to be exhaustive and any other kind of limitations, restrictions or bans are explicitly reserved by the Company.
1.14 The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old and of sufficient legal age. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to use the Site or the Services.
1.15 ADDITIONAL POLICIES
1.15.1 Additional policies which also apply to your use of the Site include:
- ● Our Cookies Policy which sets out information about the cookies on the Site.
- ● Our Token Purchase Agreement which sets out the terms of your purchase of the Digital Dollar Tokens.
- ● Our Trademark Notices which sets out information about our Marks.
- ● Our White Paper which sets out information about our white paper on the Site.
- ● Our White Paper Legal Disclaimer for White Paper which sets out information about the legal disclaimer of the white paper on the Site.
2. ACCEPTABLE USE OF OUR SITE
2.1 User may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the site and our services available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
2.2 In using the Site, User agrees not to:
- ● Advertise products or services not intended by us;
- ● Attempt to access any portions of the Site that you are restricted from accessing;
- ● Attempt to impersonate another user or person, or use the username of another user;
- ● Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use;
- ● Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site;
- ● Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any of the content;
- ● Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site;
- ● Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- ● Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site;
- ● Falsely imply a relationship with us or another company with whom you do not have a relationship;
- ● Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees, agents, or other users;
- ● Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks and services connected to the Site;
- ● Make improper use of our support services, or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct;
- ● Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users to send unsolicited email or creating user accounts under false pretenses;
- ● Misrepresent experience, skills, or information about a User;
- ● Sell or otherwise transfer your profile;
- ● Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to a compile database or directory without written permission from us;
- ● Threaten users with negative feedback or offering services solely to give positive feedback to users;
- ● Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
- ● Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site, or any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism;
- ● Use, launch, or engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, robots, scrapers, offline readers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- ● Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site;
- ● Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- ● Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations;
- ● Use the Site or our content as part of any effort to compete with us or to create a revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise; or
- ● Use the Site to advertise or sell goods and services.
3. REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES
- 3.1 You represent and warrant that: (a) all contact information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete and relate to you and not a third party; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such information as necessary; (c) you will keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your password and account; (d) you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms & Conditions; and (e) you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user information (such as an identification code or user name) and/or password you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3.2 If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate your account. We may remove or change a user name you select if we determine that such user name is inappropriate.
- 3.3 By participating in the Digital Dollar Token Sale, User agrees to the Terms & Conditions and in particular, you represent and warrant that you:
- 3.3.1 have read, understood, and agree to the content of these Terms & Conditions;
- 3.3.2 are authorized and have full power to purchase Digital Dollar Tokens according to the laws that apply in your jurisdiction of domicile;
- 3.3.4 if you are a citizen, resident or entity of the Countries, you are not purchasing the Digital Dollar Tokens;
- 3.3.5 have provided true and accurate information to our Company and/or to the Authorized Third Party Exchange;
- 3.3.6 are familiar with all related regulations in the specific jurisdiction in which you are based and that purchasing cryptographic tokens in that jurisdiction is not prohibited, restricted or subject to additional conditions of any kind;
- 3.3.7 are not acting for the purpose of speculative investment;
- 3.3.8 live in a jurisdiction which allows the Company to sell the Digital Dollar Tokens through the Digital Dollar Token Sale without requiring any local authorization;
- 3.3.9 do not live in a jurisdiction which is qualifying token issued through a crowd sale as securities;
- 3.3.10 will not use the Digital Dollar Token Sale for any illegal activity, including but not limited to money laundering and the financing of terrorism;
- 3.3.11 are solely responsible for determining whether the acquisition of Digital Dollar Tokens is appropriate for you, the Buyer;
- 3.3.12 are purchasing Digital Dollar Tokens exclusively for use of the Company Services related to the Digital Dollar Projects;
- 3.3.13 understand the risks associated with the Digital Dollar Token Sale (including the risks related to the non-development of the Company network and operations);
- 3.3.14 understand the use of tokens, cryptocurrencies and its associated risks as outlined in the Token Purchase Agreement;
- 3.3.15 acknowledge and accept that the Digital Dollar Tokens Sale is taking place within a British Virgin Islands legal environment that is still under development;
- 3.3.16 acknowledge and agree that the Digital Dollar Token Sale is not a collective investment scheme or a sale of derivatives whatsoever;
- 3.3.17 understand and agree that the Digital Dollar Token Sale is not done under the supervision of any regulatory authority;
- 3.3.18 acknowledge that these Terms & Conditions do not represent a prospectus for the issuance of bonds, securities or other investment instruments;
- 3.3.19 acknowledge and agree that neither these Terms & Conditions, nor any of the Digital Dollar Tokens, have been or will be registered or filed under the securities laws or regulations of any jurisdiction or approved, recommended or disapproved by any securities or other regulatory authority nor has any such authority confirmed the accuracy or determined the adequacy of the Terms & Conditions.
4. OUR CONTENT
- 4.1 The Site and Services including source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (Our Content) are owned by the Company, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws, unless otherwise indicated.
- 4.2 The Company has (a) prepared the Site and Our Content with reasonable skill and care; and (b) used industry standard virus detection software to try to block the uploading of content to the Site that contains viruses.
- 4.3 The Site's content is provided for general information only. It is not intended to be an advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking any action on the basis of the content on the Site.
- 4.4 No part of the Site, Services or Our Content may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission, except as expressly provided in these Terms & Conditions.
- 4.5 User is granted a limited license to access and use the Site and Our Content and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use, so long as you are eligible to use the Site.
- 4.6 User shall not (a) try to gain unauthorized access to the Site or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the Site; and/or (b) make for any purpose including error correction, any modifications, adaptions, additions or enhancements to the Site or Our Content, including the modification of the paper or digital copies you may have downloaded.
- 4.7 Although the Company makes reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that Our Content on the Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
5. MANAGEMENT OF OUR SITE
- 5.1 The Company reserves the right at our sole discretion, to (i) monitor the Site for breaches of these Terms & Conditions; (ii) take appropriate legal action against anyone in breach of applicable laws or these Terms & Conditions; (iii) remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way a burden to our systems; and (iv) otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site and Services.
- 5.2 The Company does not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- 5.3 User is responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access the Site and you should use your own virus protection software.
6. MODIFICATIONS TO & AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE
- 6.1 The Company reserves the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Services without notice at any time.
- 6.2 The Company cannot guarantee the Site and Services will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Site or Services during any downtime or discontinuance of the Site or Services.We are not obliged to maintain and support the Site or Services or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases.
- 6.3 There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Services, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information.
The Company reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information at any time, without prior notice.
7. DISCLAIMER & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 7.1 The Site and Services are provided on an as-is and as-available basis. User agrees that your use of the Site and/or Services will be at your sole risk except as expressly set out in these Terms & Conditions. All warranties, terms, conditions and undertakings, express or implied (including by statute, custom or usage, a course of dealing, or common law) in connection with the Site and Services and your use thereof including, without limitation, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- The Company makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Site’s content and are not liable for any (i) errors or omissions in content: (ii) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored on our server; (iii) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site or services; and/or (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party. We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms & Conditions if such delay or failure is caused by an event beyond our reasonable control.
- 7.2 The Company's responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you:
- Whether you are a person or entity, the Company will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- ● any indirect or consequential loss or damage;
- ● business interruption;
- ● your loss of anticipated savings;
- ● your loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
- ● your loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- ● your loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity;
- ● your use of, or inability to use, our Site/Services; or
- ● your use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
- 8.1 These Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Site or Services or are otherwise a user of the Site, as applicable.
- 8.2 Without limiting any other provision of these Terms & Conditions, the Company reserves the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the Site and the Services (including blocking certain IP addresses), to any person for any reason including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty or covenant contained in these Terms & Conditions or of any applicable law or regulation.
- If the Company determines, in its sole discretion, that your use of the Site/Services is in breach of these Terms & Conditions or of any applicable law or regulation, we may terminate your use or participation in the Site and the Services or delete your profile and any content or information that you posted at any time, without warning, in our sole discretion.
- 8.3 If the Company terminates or suspends your account for any reason set out in this Section 9, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, the Company reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
- 9.1 Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
- User hereby agrees to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders and other records and to electronic delivery of notices, policies and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via the Site. User hereby waives any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by other than electronic means.
- 9.2 These Terms & Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by the Company on the Site or in respect to the Services constitute the entire agreement and understanding between User and the Company.
- 9.3 Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
- 9.4 The Company may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time.
- 9.5 The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control.
- 9.6 If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms & Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms & Conditions and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- 9.7 There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between User and the Company as a result of these Terms & Conditions or your use of the Site or Services.
- 9.8 These Terms & Conditions, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. User and the Company agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction. If you have any complaint or wish to raise a dispute under these Terms & Conditions or otherwise in relation to the Site please follow this link http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
- 9.9 A person who is not a party to these Terms & Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms & Conditions.
- 9.10 In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Services or to receive further information regarding use of the Services, please contact us by email at email@example.com
- Company: Digital Dollar Network, Inc.
- Address: British Virgin Islands
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 13.1 The Terms & Conditions are subject to and governed by the laws of British Virgin Islands. Any User and the Company agree to seek an amicable settlement prior to bringing any legal action.
- 13.2 All disputes arising from or under these Terms & Conditions shall be resolved by arbitration in accordance with the Rules of London, England Arbitration Centre in force on the date when the Notice of Arbitration is submitted in accordance with these Rules.
- 13.3 The arbitration panel shall consist of one arbitrator only. The seat of the arbitration shall be London, England. The arbitral proceedings shall be conducted in English.
- 15.1 By purchasing the Digital Dollar Tokens, Buyer will be bound by these Terms & Conditions, and all terms incorporated by reference. Your purchase of Digital Dollar Tokens is subject to these Terms & Conditions. You agree that by accessing the Site and/or Services, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms & Conditions.
- 15.2 If you do not agree with all of these Terms & Conditions, then you are prohibited from using the Site, links or contents contained in the Site, and Services and you must discontinue use immediately.
- 15.3 By accessing our Site or Service, you accept and agree to our Terms & Conditions in their entirety. If the User is using the Site on behalf of an organization or entity, such entity accepts these Terms & Conditions in their entirety. The Terms & Conditions shall be carefully read by each User. Each User shall understand, irrevocably accept and comply with these Terms & Conditions at all times.
- 15.4 The Company may make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time. The updated version of these Terms & Conditions will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms & Conditions to stay informed of updates. Your continued use of the Site represents that you have accepted such changes.
- 15.5 The Company may update or change the Site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our services, our users’ needs and/or our business priorities.
- 15.6 By using the Services, the User agrees to be bound by the Terms & Conditions in its latest version.
10. NO WAIVER
The failure of any of the Company to enforce any of the provisions of these Terms & Conditions or any rights with respect thereto shall in no way be considered as a waiver of such provisions or rights or in any way affect the validity of these Terms & Conditions.
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT & SEVERABILITY
11.1 These Terms & Conditions and any amendments or modifications made by the Company from time to time, shall constitute the entire agreement between Buyer and the Company.
13. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
14. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
To the extent that copyright or other intellectual property rights exist in the Company platform, such as software, know-how, analysis or programs, those copyrights and other intellectual and industrial rights belong to the Company.
15. CHANGES & UPDATES
16. PAYMENT PROCESSING
Payment processing services for account holders on our Site https://thedigitaldollarcoin.com may also be provided by Paypal and are subject to the Paypal Account Agreement, which includes the Paypal Terms of Service (collectively, the “Paypal Services Agreement”). By agreeing to Terms and Conditions or continuing to operate as a User on our Site, you agree to be bound by the Paypal Services Agreement, as the same may be modified by Paypal from time to time. As a condition of the Site enabling payment processing services through Paypal, you agree to provide the Company Site accurate and complete information about you and/or your business, and you authorize the Company or Company Site to share it and transact information related to your use of the payment processing services provided by Paypal.